Naval Weapons Station Yorktown - Yorktown, VA
Claxton Logistics Services LLC, a leader in the logistics community, is looking for a
qualified Warehouse Specialist to join our team. The Warehouse Specialist will provide logistics services by
assisting with distribution of individual combat clothing and equipment (ICCE) at the Marine Corps Security
Force Regiment Logistics Facility located aboard Naval Weapons Station Yorktown. The ideal candidate will be
self-motivated and with the ability to work independently. Secret (T3) Clearance is required.
- Account for all ICCE items issued and de-issued via the Government provided accounting
system in accordance with local standard operating procedures for the unit and any applicable regulations,
orders, and policies.
- Create Individual Memorandum of Receipt (IMR) cards for each Marine who is issued ICCE
items from the Regimental IIF.
- Observes condition, nomenclature, stock number, quantity, etc. of products received
issued and takes appropriate action to resolve any discrepancies.
- Conduct various periodic and unscheduled (on-the-spot) inventories of all ICCE items
the warehouse. Required inventory tasks include counting gear items, staging of gear items, assessing
serviceability of gear items, completion of regulatory forms needed to document performed inventory.
- Assist in completing DD-1348 forms, Individual Memorandum of Receipts (IMR), DD200
Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPL) form and other documents for record
Supplemental Duties: As required
- Current 4000 LB Forklift Certification
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in various MS Office applications for general support.
- Experience using SharePoint portals.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet
eligibility requirements to obtain and retain the designated Government clearance (Secret).
Fast-paced customer service environment.
Primarily office environment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to operate hand or power tools
License and Other Requirements:
Possession of a valid driver’s license and availability of private transportation is
May require occasional travel.
Salary and Benefits:
As stated during the interview/hiring process.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD SEND RESUMES AND QUESTIONS TO: